BDPNN offers, as part of its services, trainings in a variety of disaster prep topics, either as part of regular meetings or separate times. Please select a PDF link for more information.
- (October 2014) Glen Granholm, Home Preparedness (PDF)
- (July 2014) PG&E, Electical and Gas Safety with demo table (PDF)
- (May 2014) Dr Richard Allen, Present and Future of Earthquake Warning Systems (PDF)
- (Feb 2014) Sandy Miarecki, HQ Ops (PDF)
- (Aug 2013) Barbara Morita, First Aid (PDF)
- (Feb 2013) BFD Special Operations Lieutenant Dave Brannigan, Structural Assessment (PDF)
Learn more through our recorded trainings on topics of search and rescue, emergency medical, and more.
City of Berkeley CERT Classes/Resources
The City of Berkeley offers free Community Emergency Response Training (CERT) training to anyone who lives, works or studies in Berkeley, 18 years of age or older.